Q&A with me ...

by - 13:58


I was reading through some of the comments you lovely people had left me on various social media outlets. Then it dawned on me you guys would like to get to know me better. I’m very flattered by this. Let’s move on to a very chatty post...  

What’s your real name and how old are you?
First things first you may all know me all THE LIFE OF CAT but my name is Catherine. I’m 21 years old and my birthday is in November. Yes, I am a Scorpio.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
People that eat with their mouth open annoy me so much! You will get the evil eye if you’re doing this within my radar. I just can’t tolerate it.


Where do you live?
I live in good old Great Britain in the county of Essex however I’m a Kentish lady at heart.

Are you a Cat or a Dog person?
Silly question, I like both but we all know that I’m a crazy Cat lady. I have two Cats and a dog. I adore my Cats so much they are the funniest little characters.

If I was a Disney character who would I be?
Without a doubt, I would be Merida from Brave because we have the same type of curly mane.



What is your favourite colour?
Turquoise/teal

Do you have children?
Not yet but maybe in the next five to ten years.

If you could have a ‘’do-over’’ in life what would you do differently?
I wouldn’t take it because I believe everything happens for a reason. If those past events in my life had not of happened, they would not have shaped me into the person I am today.


If you could only keep five possessions what would they be?
My two Cats, my dog, phone and laptop.

What would be on your bucket list?
Go on a storm chasing holiday.
Two places I would love to visit which are Rio and Dubai.
I would also like to see a dolphin in person, only in the wild!



I shall link all my social media links down below and if you have any suggestions or questions then let me know or comment down below on this post.





You May Also Like

0 comments

Pages