Cheeky little lush haul

by - 06:00


I LOVE Lush! 
This is because all of Lush's products are fresh and handmade. As soon as I opened the box it just smelt super good...


Mask of Magnaminty Face & Body Mask 125g - £5.42
I picked this on the website because I have heard it’s amazing. I have a lot of acne scarring from my teenage years and large pores which I am always trying to minimise, as it has exfoliating elements too I thought this product would be perfect for my skin. I tend to have a very oily T-zone but sensitive and dry on the other areas. 


Curly Wurly Coconut Shampoo 100g - £4.96
Your initial thoughts when you open this product may be ''ewe'' as it does look like lumpy porridge but it smells yummy! If you're like me and love anything tropical or coconut, then you’re going to love the scent of Curly Wurly. I have the curliest, frizziest mane that I want to control so I thought I would this a go, I like the fact it's vegan!


American Cream Conditioner 100g - £4.54
This smells gorgeous, it contains fresh strawberries and resembles the scent of strawberry milkshake. It's thick and creamy so I'm hoping it will be very moisturising and nourishing on my hair. Now, my hair is very brittle and dry, hopefully this will work for me fingers crossed. 


Thankyou Lush!
Ali from the Lush Customer Care team included some very generous sample pots of products I wanted to purchase but seemed to be sold out on the website. These included a skin moisturiser The Cosmetic Lad and a facial cleanser Let the Good Times Roll. I also want to Thanks Katie and Michael for packing my products. Once I’ve tried the products I will let you know my honest reviews, all the links for the products mentioned are down below.



Mask of Magnaminty (face and body)

Curly Wurly Shampoo

American Cream Conditioner

Cosmetic Lad

Let the Good Times Roll


Click on the icons below for all my social media links...

You May Also Like

0 comments

Pages