Avacado salad bowl - What I ate Wednesday - 01/03/2017

by - 06:00

Welcome to my second What I ate Wednesday, So, I’m going to take photos of everything that I consume, same as last week really. Remember if you like these then please don't forget to leave a comment down below. I am now making these a weekly thing, seeing as you guys loved the last one so much. So here it goes …

Yes, I do always seem to have the same for breakfast, every morning without fail. I also had a slice of crispy back bacon made on the George Forman grill. Washed down with a small glass of tropical juice diluted with water and a coffee.
If you want to know how to make my Ginger and honey porridge, (made with Flahavan's organic jumbo porridge oats and skimmed milk) then please CLICK HERE to check back to last week's What I ate Wednesday for the recipe. Between breakfast and lunch, I guzzled down a litre of water.

You can never go wrong with a salad bowl, just throw in any fruits or veggies you have lying in your fridge. Anything tastes good in one of these bad boys. I always try to eat a big bowl of salad at least once a day.
For lunch, I made myself a salad bowl starting off with a large handful of baby spinach. I then added some chopped red pepper, cherry tomatoes, half an avocado and a chopped hard boiled egg. I then drizzled with my simple homemade salad dressing, consisting off a little olive oil, pepper and sea salt. Washing down with more water.

I was still a little peckish so I finished off the other half of the avocado to fill in a gap.
For dinner, I had 4 vegetable fingers with steamed kale, unfortunately I did forget to take a photo, so I’m sorry for that. To make up for that I've replaced it with a photo of my chubby cat Disney. Cuteness overload!

In this photo he was acting cute but totally begging for food. This is why he's so chubby! He's naughty and eats our other cats food to. We may have to rename him Guzzle Guts!
I then polished off a banana for dessert, I was craving chocolate but decided to opt for the way healthier option. 

There were no sweets in the house, if there was they would sadly be in my belly. Sorry not sorry.
So that’s everything I hope you all enjoyed this, What I ate Wednesday. Let me know if you like my Ginger and honey porridge, maybe give it a try. Also what did you have for lunch? Let me know in the comments.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Pages